Friday 26 March 1982

30 years ago: 26 March 1982, Jomson Trek day 23, Ghoropani

Friday 26th March 1982:  Ghoropani
I woke with a stomach ache that didn’t improve after food.  I was feeeling very weak so stayed in the lodge.  I felt better after just sitting around all day although soup and fried potatoes was a bad move at supper.  I lay down soon after and threw it all up over everything - total stomach contents in 0.5 seconds.  Colin was brilliant in cleaning up after me.  I woke later to visit the toilet but slept pretty well after, although it was cold initially.

Birds seen:  Himalayan Griffon Vulture 2, Alpine Accentor 1 (same as on 7th), Large-billed Crow 2.


Alpine Accentor at Ghoropani, it seemed to have hardly moved since our earlier visit



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.